What Improvements Are Made in Construction Modernization
Depending on the nature of the project and the type of building or complex involved, construction modernization may include a variety of alterations and improvements. Some of the most common types of changes and enhancements made to improve an existing building or group of buildings include:
• Updated exterior for a more modern, aesthetically pleasing appearance, including resurfacing of walls, replacement of roofing materials, new paint, restored finishes, replacement of doors, trim and gutters, etc.
• Improvements to the grounds, including landscape changes, resurfacing of walkways and curbs, the addition of covered walking or dining areas, tiled paths, etc.
• Repair to damaged facilities for improved functionality and ease of use.
• Addition of attached or standalone rooms and buildings, complete with integration of electricity, water, heating and cooling, data transfer, intercom and more.
• Commercial kitchen services, including the installation and replacement of all major appliances with state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
• Superior interior enhancements such as custom paint and flooring options, expert selection of fixtures and appliances, window styles and treatments, cabinetry replacement, improvement and replacement of ceiling material, and reorganization of partitions to enhance overall atmosphere.
• Vastly improved athletic fields and stadiums, including the replacement and upgrading of tracks, fields, equipment, bleachers, restrooms, concession areas, locker rooms, scoreboards, fencing, power, storm drains and tie-ins.
• State-of-the-art school improvement, including all aforementioned construction modernization technology and services in addition to enhanced learning environments, dedicated staff areas, recreational areas and more.
During the construction phase, our role is to proactively manage and lead the construction process though effective planning, scheduling, and daily on-site supervision. Our role also includes project management responsibilities, monitoring quality and safety, and communication with the entire project team. As a result, Echo Pacific provides a well-rounded cost effective solution for your construction management needs.
> General Contracting
> CM at Risk
> Design Build